Project 1 went fairly well. I wanted to get a lot more done with the website but I ran out of time. I didn’t manage my time as well as I should have so I’m going to try to do that more for this next project. I wanted to add a lot of transitions effects but I spent a lot of time working on the illustrations instead so that’s what took me most of my time. I’m pretty happy with the transitions I got to work for the scrolling, like having the items fade in and scroll in. I had some problems with the skrollr because the items coming in from the side showed up before scrolling down and I tried to fix it with “overflow: hidden” but it didn’t work because then I couldn’t scroll down the page at all. I was able to get the hover sparkle effects to work which also took me a while so I was happy with that result.