- What is it trying to sell?
Orange amps makes a variety of amplifiers for musicians as well as a few guitars, a pedal and some accessories.
- How is it communicating the value of the product?
Through large hi-res images, video and audio content.
- How is it communicating the experience the product has to offer?
Images of the gear include hover states that one can click on to learn more about a certain detail on the product. There are also audio demos.
- What is the “character” of the product? Does the design help convey that?
The product design includes the color orange everywhere. The site design does the same thing. The product is loud and expressive and the site is designed to be seen large and up close.
- Is it successfully meeting it’s objectives? (Is it convincing?)
The website successfully displays the product and all its features. Not only are there images of the product, but there are detailed descriptions that talk about all the cool things it does, lists of features, artist statements, audio, videos and Orange also offers opportunities to learn guitar by having classes.
Project 2 Design Comps!