- What is it trying to sell?
The 53 Pencil that pairs with apps for apple touch screen devices, but will also work with other tablets and devices as a plain stylus.
- How is it communicating the value of the product?
Through informative animations that show that its more then meets the eye along with Q&A sections that clear up any misconceptions.
- How is it communicating the experience the product has to offer?
Through a variety of imagery/ videos/ animations/ background/ how to’s/ etc…
- What is the “character” of the product? Does the design help convey that?
This pencil has a very sexy character, the design of the product and website feel cohesive.
- Is it successfully meeting it’s objectives? (Is it convincing?)
Yes, I might buy this product if I was in the market for such a device.